WHAT ARE SOME GOOD ONLINE HOMESCHOOLING PROGRAMS?
With the much-desired concoction of quality education and fun, the online homeschooling is the latest trend in the market for online schooling. Not only does it allow your personal learning style to breathe free, but also arrests your attention with captivating study materials and instant feedback. Being a full-time accessible form of learning, the legal online homeschool is the perfect example of the growing internet-dependency for smarter work, among the young career-bound students. It emancipates the students from the rigid norms of the conventional school, by giving them the control to decide where to study, what to study, when to study and for how long. Some of the major reasons that drive people to opt for a homeschool program are:
- Hope for “Special needs” children
Students with specific neurological, behavioral, social, learning and mental disabilities resort to homeschooling since most of them are tested with specialized paraphernalia in traditional schools, that makes them feel all the more isolated. It affects them mentally as well as tampers with their true potential. Online homeschooling programs create a soothing environment where online teachers and parents act as a combined force to cater to the personal needs of the child. Depending on the abilities and perceptions of the child, certain effective technologies and usage of tools might be incorporated in the curriculum. This flexibility gradually leads the student towards a prosperous career in a feasible manner.
- Easing and Exciting form of learning
Most students cannot function with a right frame of mind when they are pressurized to follow the set-up norms of a singular learning pace, timing and mind-numbing lectures of a formal classroom. Homeschool programs use several formats of videos, audios, slideshows and images to impart education that successfully seizes the attention of the students for longer time duration. Also, these programs are authentic and can be customized as per the student’s objectives and learning ethics.
- Boon to students with extensive challenges
Certain families, staying in rural areas or under the influence of disturbing climatic conditions, cannot always abide by the strict regulations of a traditional school. This applies to the military families as well who need to relocate every now and then and those talented artists or sportsmen who are subjected to intense training sessions. An online homeschool is an unprecedented pacifier for these categories of students.
- Bringing out the best version
There are many academically advanced students in the class whose brilliance might go unnoticed or unacknowledged due to the non-individualistic approach of the formal schools. Also, there might be some students who are diamonds-in-the-rough, and need the right proportion of freedom and flexibility in their schedules to bring out their best potential. In fact, homeschool programs can bring out the best in every student provided he or she takes it seriously.
- Encourages to think out-of-the-box
While conventional schools mostly follow the old-fashioned norms and beliefs that even lead to a lack of creativity among the young generation. Homeschool programs are designed in a way to appease the creative appetite of the New Age technophiles. It motivates them to take the ownership of their careers and be authentic in every aspect, by incorporating some thought-provoking activities.
Online homeschools focus on imparting world-class education just as traditional schools, but with the difference of a personalized touch introduced by parents or teachers, depending on the student’s educational philosophy.
Features and Benefits of Online Homeschools:
- The standards and frameworks that a homeschool has to adhere to, in order to be legalized, varies from state to state. Pro-active parents might even step in and display their own educational qualifications to neutralize some of the criteria, like the history of all their academic degrees or diplomas. Certain states might require evidence of genuine academic growth of the student in the form of some generic assessments.
- Homeschool programs pre-condition the students mentally at an earlier age to deal with the day to day multitasking-related activities in the professional life.Several research studies have shown that homeschoolers tend to achieve graduation earlier and attain graduation at a higher rate than traditional school-going students. Homeschoolers stand a better chance at coping up with stressful and rigorous workforce environments or changes at the various academic transitions from colleges to universities to attain higher degrees.
- Homeschool organizations mostly incorporate various social activities like community events or sports and cultural activities to reinforce friendships and bonds within similar-minded and independent community of homeschoolers. Homeschoolers tend to exhibit deeper and meaningful social relationships. It is difficult to make genuine friendships with peers in a formal classroom, due to shorter recess breaks and unwanted academic and peer pressures.
- An excellent outcome for a robust homeschooling program demands for parents or students to do accurate research, proper scheduling of tasks and voluntaryparticipations in massive homeschooling communities. Pro-active parents contribute the most to an effective homeschool environment by nurturing, supporting, motivating, guiding and even assessing the child on a regular or weekly basis. Parents need to be calm and collective to exude an aura of positivity in front of the homeschooler. Also, an alert and smart mind to combat the road blocks that might arise in a particular plan, is a must.
- Most ideal homeschool programs have curriculums that are constructed in such a way that they mentally stimulate the child. While some courses might require the complete indulgence of parents to prepare the schedule and monitor the child, other kinds of homeschool programs exist too, that requireminimal parental intervention by providing efficient online instructors. So, it is a matter of choice of parents whether they want to get entrenched in the process completely or support their children partially.
Why The Ogburn Online School is fit for your child?
The top-rated Ogburn online school comes up with the complete range of solutions for prospecting online homeschoolers. It comes up with a comprehensive set of study materials and assessments to drill your child and condition them to handle future work or college related challenges without any sign of demur. Features of Ogburn School that make it an ideal option for online homeschooling:
- Fully Accredited
This Ogburn online school is both regionally and nationally accredited. It is fully accredited with The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), The Unified organization of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), AdvancED, Accreditation International (Ai), Middle School Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA CESS), National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA) and The Association of Independent Schools of Florida (AISF). It is also one of the very few privileged online schools to be fully approved by NCAA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association).
- Freedom and Flexibility
Change gears on your academic career by embracing the conveniently flexible online homeschool course of The Ogburn Online School. The school provides you the golden array of twenty robust electives that are related to technology, healthcare, business and more. You can make the best use of your freedom of choice to facilitate yourself in the attainment of a flourishing career.
- Ease of use
With a grand set of homeschooling tools and resources, the school provides an online environment apt for your child to indulge into a wholesome learning system. You or your child is free to create your own schedule, fix a characteristic learning pattern and even set a deadline on your own. Online instructors are just a click away to guide you with the entire plan, in case you need some expert advice.
Your budget constraints can be fulfilled by a variety of programs offered by the school. All of the programs are highly affordable and cost-effective.
- 24/7 Support
You have the support of full-time IT helpdesk team to guide you with the functioning of different online tools. Before enrolling for a homeschool program, you should always determine your budget. You can then do your deep-rooted research on the online school. Accreditation is a foolproof evidence of the online school’s competency and positive intentions of safeguarding your child’s right to authentic and high level education. The homeschool degree granted by The Ogburn Online School carries high value factor and is accepted by all the colleges and universities.